The car has a Full coil-over suspension with upgraded sway bars and bushings. Really handles fantastic without being too harsh for a daily driver.
- Fully adjustable coil-over suspension setup - Bilstein PSS-9 - currently set apprx 1.5" below factory height (looks lower because CSL front splitters)
- Performance alignment (CSL spec)
- Upgraded front and rear sway bars
- Axxis Ultimate brake pads (red ceramic painted calipers) & DBA x-drilled rotors on all wheels
- Two sets of wheels:
- 18" Gunmetal VMR CSL Style wheels (Currently have Continental DWS tires - 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 - about 8K on these tires)
- 19" Factory Polished M3 wheels (Currently have Sumitomo HTRZ-3 tires - 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 - about 3K on these tires)